- World’s largest producer
- Local sales offices
- Suitable for use in Europe
- ISO 9001, 14001
|Chemical Name:||Bis (N, N’-2-hydroxyethyl) hexandiamine|
NT-552 is our TGIC-FREE curing agent for powder coatings. It is widely used in outdoor
Polyester Powder Coatings, Plastic and Rubber adhesive additives, and PCB solder resistant
ink. Niutang Chemical has more than 20 years of TGIC manufacturing experience and supplies a
multitude of high quality products for a variety of applications.
|Melting Range (ᵒC)||120 ~ 130
|Hydroxide Equivalent||82 ± 2g/eq|
Recommended Usage Conditions:
• NT-552 is able to cure 20 ~ 40mg KOH/g polyester or acrylic resins with high curing capability and chemical resistant. For optimum curing results, select suitable resins equivalent to DSM Uralac 855 or UCB 491.
• Typically the dosage of NT-552 is 5 ~ 7% of the total resin’s composition or as determined by the customer’s application.
• Curing Temperature: 180°C/15min or 190°C /10 ~ 12min.
• NT-552 has excellent reaction
Our Curing Agent Portfolio…